Indulgent Baking

On a lazy day...

When I want to relax, I love to bake! I may not be the best baker around, and so far its all a bit of trial and error, but its just so much fun!! 
So I decided to try something new...Chocolate and Hazelnut Praline Tart! This recipe is from bbcgoodfood.com which I get a lot of my recipes from.
I'll not bother writing out the ingredients and method when they are available on the link above!

So I got all my ingredients together and got baking...







And who doesn't love caramelized hazelnuts??


I must admit this recipe takes up a lot of time in my opinion, but just look at what came out of the oven...


DIVINE! Nutty, chocolaty goodness!


I love trying new things with baking, and with a helping of whipped cream, it makes the perfect desert!
The calories are high, but everyone needs a treat once in a while! 
Lets get stuck in...

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment