Sunny Thailand

I'm not going to lie, it wasn't a day of adventure...unless you count lunch, which you probably don't.
I wanted to soak up the sun, every single ray, so to the pool it was!
We started at the same pool as yesterday, but with two other pools to explore, it was time for a change of scenery.




The other pool was by far my favourite. The beautiful infinity pool looked over the busy street, the hills and people living their daily lives. There were even large circular sofas to laze on, so I was sold!





We decided to get off our lazy back-sides...for like an hour. So we went down into the town for a bite to eat. Andrew got a very American burger and chips, whilst I went for spicy chicken glass noodles. It was great to try some local cuisine, but to be honest, this dish wasn't great. There wasn't much taste to it, and the rice was overdone. So I was justified in buying another rotee to fulfill my taste buds.



 

We lazed by the pool for the rest of the day, in a daze with Rita Ora 'I Will Never Let You Down' and MKTO 'Classic' blasting out, making me dance around on my sofa too...just a little.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment