Reminiscing...

I know, I know, summer is over. The shorts and sunglasses have been pushed to the back of the wardrobe, and once again, the woolly jumpers are out.
But I have been reminiscing a little bit, because after all, I never got to show you most of it...

So guess where I went this summer? Oooooh yes, Ibiza!


Now lets get something straight, I don't drink or go out. But I love the sunshine, and that was enough to sell me on going.
Lois and I booked our holiday to San Antonio 3 days before we were set to head off, and we danced the whole way to the airport.

Arriving at sunset just made my day. Leaving the cold rain of N.I. for 30 degree heat.



The next day we got straight into tanning, all day, every day. 
When we woke up, we entered a sea of food. Full of chorros, cheeses and goodness. It was the same at night too.
We entered our hotel in style too, as we found a huge cricket in our room. After failing to capture it, we ran down to reception with tears of laughter streaming down our faces. We were given a new room...I think the male staff were too scared of the cricket too!!


It was bliss. Lois and I did what we have waited all year for...listened to music, read a good book and smiled until the sun went down.


San Antonio itself is gorgeous. Everyone is out along the strip having a good time. Its such a busy atmosphere, which we just sat and soaked up all day.


People were sunbathing everywhere we went. Life felt so good whilst we dipped in and out of the shops.





WE LOVE IBIZA!!!!



Walking along the warm water in our white dresses, it was a day to remember. Being with my best friend just topped it all off. Lois and I just look at each other, and we know what each other is thinking. We laughed, we talked, we ate...bliss!



The one place we had to go to was Cafe Mambo. They have THEE best sunsets. Hundreds gather along the rocks, all huddle together and watch the sun set into the deep blue sea. Its one of the best sunsets in the world, which I can definitely believe. Here are some pictures of it...



My beautiful lady...






Ahhhh the memories of Ibiza...

If you want a little more, wait for the 2nd part of my Ibiza holiday...

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment