Coast Event

A few nights ago I had the absolute pleasure of joining some other lovely bloggers at a Coast Stores event. It was a time for them to show off their gorgeous new collection.


I don't usually shop at Coast as my student budget doesn't stretch that far, but I love their style. Their beautiful formal wear will get you ready for any wedding, event or dinner possible.

This summer season is all about feminine prints and fabrics with a relaxed feel. Coast is focusing on the romance of summer with tailored cuts and sophisticated outfits. There are beautiful bold floral prints alongside pastel shades to completely swoon over.

I've got some of my favourite picks from the night at the end of this post - I am in love with so much!

What I wore:
Bardot Top: New Look (Simple, comfortable, but classy with the right necklace)
Jeans: Jack Wills
Necklace: Accessorise
Heels: ASOS (favourite shoes I have bought it a while)

Sadly it was only me in the flat, so I just had to take a couple of selfies before rushing on. 




I arrived to sparkling glasses of champagne and the Erskine String Quartet played as we all chatted and mingled. 
I was so nervous before going - its not often you have to step into a room without having met a single person before. I am not the girl who is confident at the parties by myself...I probably won't even go if I am by myself. But everyone was beyond lovely! It was great to be in a room of happy photo snappers and shiny new clothes. I have definitely met great friends for again!




Here is some of the gorgeous pieces...




Arizona Muse is the new face of Coast. She has a sophisticated, classy look which blends in perfectly with their brand. She really makes me want my hair cut short again! 

These new clutch bags would definitely be a statement piece at any event this summer. Can I have 2 please?




The theme was 'Secret Garden', meaning leaves flowed down from the lights and around the tables.


There were even a few treats to nibble on throughout the night - delicious cupcakes and quiches. 
Donut mind if I do...



Then the show began with a presentation of the major themes this season before the girls started to show off their outfits down the store.








This green jumpsuit was my favourite of the night. It is feminine and flattering in all the right places. The girls legs looked so long and slim!
It would look perfect at a summer wedding with white heels and clutch bag.
 





They took time afterwards to explain how each look was styled and how we could personally wear it. 




Then we met Gary from EdFashion who works in PR and digital media management and Laura from Satisfashion who is a personal shopper and stylist- check them out on instagram and twitter for more.

I love Satisfashion's motto of "Satisfashion is about individuality, making you sparkle and feel confident in the clothing you wear". - yes please!


At the end, we were left to mingle and chat whilst taking sneaky peaks at all the latest range. 







What a great night! There is nothing more fun than being let loose in a store with fun formal dresses and deliciously cute lace tops.

Below I have posted all my favourite clothes from Coast for all your lovely weddings, dinner dates, holidays, etc over the next few months! Enjoy and don't fall in love like I did. 

The Prue Jumpsuit, Gratzee Dress and Lina Skirt will hopefully land in my wardrobe soon for my summer weddings!


















Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. This is such an amazing blog post! Their new collection is sooo pretty. I want a shopping spree at Coast haha! Wish I could have gone with you :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Lucie, I wish you could have been there too! We need a sneaky little shop at Coast...outfit for your wedding I think? x

      Delete
  2. Aww it was so nice to meet you too and thank you very much! Until the next time Ema :) xx

    ReplyDelete