Birchbox and Baublebar Competition

I was lucky enough to win a little competition by Birchbox.

It is a monthly subscription to sample and full size beauty and lifestyle products. I have always wanted to try it out, but had never really got round to it.

Anyway, I won a competition to receive a free December box. I was very happy indeed!!


It arrived in beautiful packaging which I quickly ripped through.


But mine came with a little extra Christmas surprise for me.

A beautiful Baublebar bracelet which I fell in love with the second I got it.

Haven't really taken it off since either...







I am in love with packaging and how they present themselves.

I always believe something needs to look the part to be the part.



The box has been created in collaboration with Sophie Webster to create a fun, glittery Christmas goodie box.

This small purse was created from her exclusively for Birchbox.

I already have my lipgloss in it.

It's fun-loving look and size is perfect for all those dainty things you need kept in your bag for a party.





Then came the gorgeous 'English Laundry' perfume by Christopher Wicks.

I love perfume samples which I take with me when I'm traveling home or even just stuffed in my bag when I feel like a freshen up.



This was my favourite by far.

I love a good face mask. My skin is always causing me problems with sore breakouts constantly. I am trying new products all the time. I can never quite find sometimes that works.

I've used it once so far and it made my skin baby soft. I haven't really seen any difference in my skin condition, but hopefully after a few more tries I will.

It's easy to apply as well and only take 5 minutes which is a big plus.


The Eyeko fat eye-stick has been used plenty since I received it.

It makes a wonderful eyeliner as the colour isn't a harsh black so it blends in really well.

It also lasts all day...even when I rub my eyes constantly!


And who doesn't love a new add-on to their glitter nail polish collection.

I don't really wear glitter nail polish that much but tis' the season!


I am heading away to Paris for NYE this week and plan on taking this Electric reviving shampoo with me. So hopefully it lives up to its name.

But so far, it smells great!


And finally, no festive cheer is complete without some Benefit makeup.

I am a total fan of anything Benefit, I use their concealers, mascaras, bronzers, etc.

I just love their stuff!

It came in the cutest packaging I have ever seen -  a teeny tiny cracker!




It can be used all year round on your cheek and brow bone for added definition and shimmer.

I love it in summer on holidays at night and during all the Christmas parties - win win!



Thank you so much Birchbox for these lovely gifts!

I cannot wait to try out the remaining products during the next few weeks.

I think I may be just clicking subscribe now...

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment